Inspiring word!

"The light of God surrounds us. The love of God enfolds us. The power of God protects us. The Presence of God watches over us. Wherever we are God is." Author: James Dillet Freeman

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Universe Is Calling


In my meditation this morning I heard: "All I can say is that I pray you catch this vision. My wish is that you be clean and clear to see and hear how to ex-press your divine destiny which includes your purposeful intent in this activity of life. May your dreams be realized not only for you but for the universe. "
Your and my (our) purpose are a part of the Divine Plan which encompasses the vastness of the greater good of the universe. We may not understand who our expression will touch nor how it touches; but that is truly the beauty of it all; because we have been given the spiritual, and mental tools and original raw materials to express, we are simply to do so, and that's that.

With Bless-ful intention,
Ethel in the LivingSpirit

No comments:

Post a Comment