Inspiring word!

"The light of God surrounds us. The love of God enfolds us. The power of God protects us. The Presence of God watches over us. Wherever we are God is." Author: James Dillet Freeman

Sunday, October 2, 2011

In the LivingSpirit


One with my Creative Source, God,  in this moment I decree oneness with the peace, joy and  harmony within the Universal Life Force. I am provided for abundantly and I know this for all who dwell in the Presence.

God  forgives me for putting anything else before the Truth that abides within. All things irrelevant to the Life Force of my being now falls completely away.

 May this bless and touch you in a new way that causes you to be kind and gentle to yourself while also reaching out and touching  someone else whom you do not already know or who presents a challenge to you. Send them a poem, a song, or maybe a picture of inspiration and kindness. Whatever you do, let it be guided by the LivingSpirit within you. Listen.  Pay attention to the Silence within your heart and mind. Let God's Love move you. 

I am thankful and at peace; knowing this to be so.

*I would love to receive your comments and feedback on my blog posts.

Peace, love and blessings in the LivingSpirit now and always.
Being breezey in the vapors,
Ethel

No comments:

Post a Comment