Inspiring word!

"The light of God surrounds us. The love of God enfolds us. The power of God protects us. The Presence of God watches over us. Wherever we are God is." Author: James Dillet Freeman

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pour Your Spirit

Pour your spirit of love out today with me. It's a GREAT! GREAT Day. I'm doing a dance combining the Nigerian JUJU, African-American Funk, Salsa, and Cha-Cha! Dance with me today for it is the day the Lord (Law of right action, love, beauty, peace, Joy, Power, Divine order, Wholeness and Perfection) has made. Rejoice and be Glad in it.  Toast to another year of health and wellness by celebrating with me and having a healthy smoothie. Here's a recipe to
Ethel's Green Love Potion(TM) that I love:
    1 peach, apple, pear, or banana
    2-3 kale leaves (cleaned, with stems)
    1TBL - sunflower seeds
    2-3 Figs
    1TBL - wheat germ
    1/8 cup Almond milk
    1/8 cup - prune juice
Put all ingredients into a blender. Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Pour into a beautiful tall glass. Tip your glass and "Toast to Life and renewed health".
I thank God for the regeneration occurring right now this very moment and each moment of our lives. I am full today... So very thankful and I don't care who knows it, as a matter of fact I want everybody to know it, because if God is blessing me you had better know God is blessing you as well. God is no respecter of persons but we have to walk in Spirit and stay in flow with God's Will recognizing that God is with us always and there is no separation from God except in our thinking which guides our behavior. My love, faith and joy are renewed so here's to you FB and Blogspot family. I love you with a clean, unadulterated and lively spirit. Oh yeah, remember this... People everywhere can see your genius; it is indeed the God in you. So recognize it yourself, appreciate it and BE just what the Almighty is as It works in, through and as You. Trust the Divine within.  The best is not yet to come; it is NOW! The best is given every single moment that you choose to validate and love Yourself by Being who God created you to be!  
I raise my green smoothie glass to You!
Be breez"E".

No comments:

Post a Comment