Inspiring word!

"The light of God surrounds us. The love of God enfolds us. The power of God protects us. The Presence of God watches over us. Wherever we are God is." Author: James Dillet Freeman

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year of Exuberance 2016

I am so glad not only to be alive but to be vitally alive. I think,
I move, I act, I choose, I run, I see, I understand, I love, I laugh, I touch, I believe, I eat, I drink, I sew, I play, I work, I rest, I do, I ...!

It is my sincere prayer that we experience and therefore emit more joy, laughter, and peace. May the blessings of our heart and mind cause an instantaneous, rambunctious, and eternal splurge of unprecedented and unstoppable JOY. May you receive it completely throughout your mind, heart, body and soul! Go ahead, put your toe into the pool.

Let us keep life moving with ease. May our pace be guided with the clarity of revelation so that our ideas are energized and fueled by purpose.

In the Spirit of Exuberance!

Ethel, In the LivingSpirit

No comments:

Post a Comment