Inspiring word!

"The light of God surrounds us. The love of God enfolds us. The power of God protects us. The Presence of God watches over us. Wherever we are God is." Author: James Dillet Freeman

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Go For It!


Emerging from the Baby Boomer era and from an acculturation which among many mental and behavioral patterns, included my having learned to delay my good. I learned to keep or use certain things for "special times" or to wait to use my goods and/or nice, newly purchased items for "special times or special events". I began to find myself asking "when am I going to live my life ...? what am I waiting for? Isn't everyday special? Times have changed and continue to evolve very quickly. If we are going to apply ideas and live out our dreams, there can be no waiting. We must tend to the business at hand...the business of living our dreams and aspirations.

There is no such thing as "playing catch-up"; it is simply start where you are and go for it. If you value love, then love with all you know and with the real love you feel allowing the Master within –your ChristSelf to guide your thoughts and emotions. If you’re going to add more play in your life then add play into your life daily, weekly, monthly as you are spiritually guided. In all things be divinely guided from within (from the indwelling Spirit) and trust that God is working all things for good.

Let us continually break and release (forgive) the old patterns that bind us to things which no longer serve our higher good; for if they no longer serve our higher good individually--they definitely do not serve the greater good of all humanity and the Spiritual fabric of this universe.

Will.i.am sings: It's a New Day! May we be responsive to and within this new day.

Go for it!

Amen! Amen!

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! Keep it up! Hope to see you for lunch or coffee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethel
    Yeaaaa!! I totally agree no one knows but God how long we have here so we must "Go for It" right now because now is all we have,have a wonderful night Ethel.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words and for sharing my blog with your friends. I hope you visit often for hieghtened inspration and encouragement.
    Ethel

    ReplyDelete