Inspiring word!

"The light of God surrounds us. The love of God enfolds us. The power of God protects us. The Presence of God watches over us. Wherever we are God is." Author: James Dillet Freeman

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Divine Empowerment!

When you know that Spirituality is your nature; that you are a spiritual being, then you can see, and feel the power and presence anywhere including many other major religions. See if you can relate to this Bahai prayer. Think for yourself and use this prayer in the way that Spirit guides you to do so or not.

O God! Refresh and gladden my spirit. Purify my heart. Illumine my powers. I lay all my affiars in Thy hand. Thou art my Guide and my Refuge. I will no longer be sorrowful and grieved; I will be a happy and joyful being. O God! I will no longer be full of anxiety, nor will I let trouble harass me. I will not dwell on the unpleasant things of life.

O God! Thou art more friend to me than I am to myself. I dedicate myself to Thee, O Lord.


- 'Abdu'l-Baha

No comments:

Post a Comment