Inspiring word!

"The light of God surrounds us. The love of God enfolds us. The power of God protects us. The Presence of God watches over us. Wherever we are God is." Author: James Dillet Freeman

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Awaken to The Power Within

Namaskar,

Many people have their specific church related 40-day Lenten programs that they follow; for those who do not, or even for those who may want to experience an additional Lenten tradition, I invite you to join me in a 40-day experience to touch and agree and dedicated to cultivating our true and authentic potential -- our Christ–consciousness. The “Christ-in-me” is more than a mind-set it must become our reality.

It is 2010 and this marks the beginning of a new era and a major change in what I am thinking and feeling.. I don’t know about you but I need a makeover. The year began with a startling but clear awakening for me and many others with whom I have spoken. I have known and said for many years, “If it is to be…it is up to me” but somehow this new dawning is more surreal, almost, as if I were in a dream yet daunting things were actually happening in my experiences.

I know that the only way I can do anything is with God through Christ in me my hope of glory. I have had a major shake-up, which translates in my life affairs as a “wake-up” and filters right down to what I am or am not doing with the life with which I have been blessed.

Prior to the telecast, go to www.unity.org/lent to download the free Pdf copy of 40 Days to an Awakened Christ-Consciousness. The first telecast will begin Ash Wednesday, 2/17/2010 at 5:00pm (CST) and will be casted weekly, at 3:00pm (CST) on Thursdays thereafter until Easter.

To participate by phone Call: (347) 857-3508. (Note: this is not a toll free number, long distance charges may apply) No pass code needed.

“…If two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” ~ Matthew 18:19-20

"Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Live well and be happy!
Ethel Russell-Ajisomo, Min., M.A., C.Ht.

Intuitive Life Coach, Inspirational Speaker, Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment